Despite BP pulling out, other Big Oil companies are lining up to exploit the Great Australian Bight.
It's time once again to come together and join Hands Across the Sand on the 20th of May.
This is a family friendly event - everyone is welcome
* Live music by Jodi Martin
* Guest speakers - including Bob Brown and Peter Owen
* Face painting and kids activities
* Joining 'Hands' media action
* Sea Shepherd Marine debris beach clean up (starting 10am)
* Stalls from The Great Australian Bight Alliance, Sea Shepherd, The Wilderness Society, OceanJewels Dreaming and the Australian Youth Climate Coalition.
Meet on the lawns south of the jetty on the Glenelg Beach foreshore.
Say 'YES' to clean energy and 'NO' to inappropriate exploration and drilling in our Great Australian Bight.